Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing now?

Thanks

Re:What are you doing now?

Keep warm Jen, you really do have a busy night ahead of you!

We are bracing ourselves for heavy snow, they say it will be here about 5am so will cause havoc in the morning for everyone going to work and school.

Hope everyone has a good evening, take care and will catch everyone tomorrow.

Caroline

Thanks

well we had the AC on here in East Texas today it was in the 80's. I have a cold i've been fighting for a week now. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Thanks

Im just getting ready of work.It was -3 when I went to bed last night,but sometime during the night it has started to rain and it is still raining, the roads are like rivers !It shows 5 degrees in the car but it still feels cold.Finish work at 2-00ish and got ironing and cage to clean when I arrive home.

Thanks

Morning everyone,

Just thought I would share a few pictures of what we woke up to this morning.

I took the kids to school, two seperate school runs and both schools were closed! It seems every time we have a bit of bad weather over here everthing comes to a standstill! So I have a house full of kids as I offered to help the other mothers who work and the kids are having a great time! They have been out making snowmen but it didnt last long when they got wet through!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Caroline.

Thanks

I love the photos Caroline. No snow hear just raining and cold. How do countries who have really bad weather manage to keep everything running as normal when this country seems to cave in at the thought of snow.I hope all the kids have a great day and dont drive you up the wall.

Thanks

I think the snow is so pretty, before it gets all tracked in and peed on- uugh, yellow snow! Those are good photos Caroline and they make me feel even colder. I'm sitting down to check the forum for a minute before I feed the littles and go to bed. I can't believe I get a minute to actually do want I want to. Lyric is in the other room supposedly sleeping, the boyfriend and one dog are in bed asleep and the puppy is watching me type but getting very sleepy eyes himself. Oh, now he's asleep too. I hear dreamland calling me too but obligations come first.
    Sheila, sometimes things do get a little wacky when we have lots of snow or ice- ice is the worst. Usually around here a lot of schools end up closing for the day- they don't want to take a chance of wrecks and kids getting too cold standing out waiting for the school bus. Kids love it because they end up getting a day to stay home and play in the snow.
    Well, I ended up making lasagna last night for dinner, so tonight was easy, leftovers. Sometimes I love leftovers. All my favorite tv shows were on tonight so I tried to watch them but kept getting distracted. All in all it was a nice evening- my best friend came over and she made a loaf of homemade french bread and a salad to go with my lasagna and we had a little feast. Great evening and now tomorrow is Friday so I'm happy about that too. Talk to you all later!

Thanks

well, I must be mad. I have said i will go into work tomorrow for half a day.why did I do it.Oh well the money will come in very handy.Charlie has found a new game of flying to the blinds and flying away so he can watch them move in the breeze from his wings, He is actually laughing as he does it, strange bird.It is not too cold hear today just raining and dull.

Thanks

How did work go Sheila? Hope the morning went really quickly for you! Just think of the extra money for christmas!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Still cold here but the snow has gone now and the ice wasnt too bad today.

Been christmas shopping again! Everytime I think I have finished something else springs to mind!

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, have a wonderful weekend

Caroline.

Thanks

Hi everyone. Yes work went very fast,I will get the last of my pressies in when I get payed next week.I have had a busy weekend,trying to clean the house up for christmas.Just the cooker to do now, yuk.The weather has not been too bad at all hear so I got out and tidied the garden up. the washer and dryer have been going full out.I have wrote all my christmas cards out.Everyone in our close gives cards to each other which is really nice.I am very fortunate to have lovely neighbours.

Super Moderator/2ND PLACE CONTEST WINNER! luvparrots's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,504 Times in 3,612 Posts

Wow Caroline, great pictures and such a good heart to help out the other mothers who had to work. No snow here in Washington State where I live just gray skies and lots of rain. Well we are called the Webfoot State for good reason. This Evergreen State is green and beautiful with the help of a lot of rain!!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2008/12/10 20:04

~~~~~~~~~~ Ana Grey ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Louie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sterling Gris ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lily ~~~~~~~~~~~~~